Tie-Dye Tee, Cyclone
Get your groovy mojo back with this custom tie-dye tee shirt. For stylish, laid-back appearances, this t-shirt is made with 100% pre-shrunk cotton for total softness, and features a cyclone pattern straight from the 60s. The shoulder-to-shoulder taping adds extra durability at the t-shirt’s stress points while the double-needle stitched neckline and bottom hem add extra overall resilience.
* 100% Preshrunk cotton
* Medium fabric (5.3 oz/yd² (180 g/m²))
* Classic Fit
* Runs true to size
* Slight color variations may occur due to the dyeing process
The front says,
The Book of Revelation
The back says,
“And I saw the seven angels which stood before God ...”
- Revelation 8:2-6 is the 2nd parenthetical passage & explains events in heaven between the 7th seal & the first trumpet. They are preparatory to the blowing of the 7 trumpets which complete the first 3 1/2 years of Daniel's 70th week (Rev. 11:15-13:18).
- “…and to them were given seven trumpets (Revelation 8:2). You cannot have trumpets blowing in between the seals being opened. The trumpets were not yet given to the angels.
- The 7 trumpets are to be blown successively between the seals and vials. The first will be blown after the 7th seal and the last in the middle of the week (Rev. 11:15-13:18)
- To recap, as well as continue with sectioning off Revelation's sequential order with 9 parenthetical passages inserted to explain certain things that are to happen along with the main events but are not the same as these events, here again, is the key to the book.
- “The things which thou hast seen” are referring to Revelation 1.
- “The things which are” are referring to the literal churches in Asia Minor at the end of the 1st century, as well as for instructions for the church during the entire Church Age (Rev. 2 – 3).
- “The things which shall be hereafter” is referring to the things after the churches, or after the rapture (Rev. 4:1).