Tie-Dye Tee, Spiral
The 60s are making a comeback and the tie-dye personalized t-shirt is taking the charge. Featuring a classic spiral pattern and 100% pre-shrunk cotton construction, this tee is as groovy as it is soft to the touch. The shoulder-to-shoulder taping enhances the garment’s durability while the double-needle stitched neckline and bottom hem add an extra layer of resilience.
* 100% Preshrunk cotton
* Medium fabric (5.3 oz/yd² (180 g/m²))
* Classic Fit
* Runs true to size
* Slight color variations may occur due to the dyeing process
The front says,
1. (Rev. 1-3) Events of the whole church age
2. (Rev. 4-5) Events in heaven
3. (Rev. 6-19) Events of the future tribulation of Daniel's 70th week (Lk.21:1-11, 25-33; Matt. 24:1-25:46; Mk. 13)
- (Rev. 6-10) are the first half of the 70th Week. The 7th trumpet is Mid-Trib and is the reason for the 12 major events of Revelation 11:15-13:18.
- (Rev. 11-19) is last 3.5 yrs (Rev. 11:2-3; 12:6, 14; 13:5) (Great Tribulation/Jacob’s Trouble).
4. (Rev. 20) Events of the Millennium
5. (Rev. 21-22) Events of the eternal new heavens and the new earth