Spun Polyester Square Pillow
Room accents shouldn't be underrated. These beautiful indoor pillows in various sizes serve as statement pieces, creating a personalized environment.
* 100% Polyester cover
* 100% Polyester pillow included
* Double sided print
* Concealed zipper
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass...
[Revelation] Greek: apokalupsis (GSN-<G602>), TO UNVEIL, UNCOVER, REVEAL. It implies the lifting up of a curtain so that all can see alike what is uncovered. When used of writing, it means to reveal or make clear (Eph. 3:3; Gal. 1:12); when used of a person, it denotes visible presence (Rev. 1:1; 2 Thess. 1:7; 1 Pet. 1:7, 13). Here it refers to both the book and the person of Christ.
[of Jesus Christ] Not a revelation altogether concerning Christ, but one from Him. Christ is not the main subject of the book.
[to shew] The purpose was TO SHOW, NOT HIDE from His servants, EVENTS from John's day into all eternity (Rev. 21-22).
These "things (i.e. events) which must shortly come to pass" are the subject matter of the book:
- (Rev. 1-3) Events of the whole church age
- (Rev. 4-5) Events in heaven
- (Rev. 6-19) Events of the future tribulation of Daniel's 70th week (Lk.21:1-11, 25-33; Matt. 24:1-25:46; Mk. 13)
- (Rev. 6-10) are the first half of the 70th Week. The 7th trumpet is Mid-Trib and is the reason for the 12 major events of Revelation 11:15-13:18.
- (Rev. 11-19) is last 3.5 yrs (Rev. 11:2-3; 12:6, 14; 13:5) (Great Tribulation/Jacob’s Trouble).
- (Rev. 20) Events of the Millennium
- (Rev. 21-22) Events of the eternal new heavens and the new earth
"WRITE the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter."
- "which thou hast seen”
John is now commanded to write. In Revelation 1:11 he was told to write what he was about to see. Now he is told to write what he has already seen, the vision of Revelation 1:16-18.
- “which are”
The things of the church from John's day until the time of the things after the church is gone.
- “which shall be hereafter”
After the things which are, or after the churches of Revelation 2:1-3:22.. i.e., after the rapture in Revelation 4:1.
The Book of Revelation
Blessed is he That readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep the things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.
“And I saw the seven angels which stood before God ...”
- Revelation 8:2-6 is the 2nd parenthetical passage & explains events in heaven between the 7th seal & the first trumpet. They are preparatory to the blowing of the 7 trumpets which complete the first 3 1/2 years of Daniel's 70th week (Rev. 11:15-13:18).
- “…and to them were given seven trumpets (Revelation 8:2). You cannot have trumpets blowing in between the seals being opened. The trumpets were not yet given to the angels.
- The 7 trumpets are to be blown successively between the seals and vials. The first will be blown after the 7th seal and the last in the middle of the week (Rev. 11:15-13:18)
- To recap, as well as continue with sectioning off Revelation's sequential order with 9 parenthetical passages inserted to explain certain things that are to happen along with the main events but are not the same as these events, here again, is the key to the book.
- “The things which thou hast seen” are referring to Revelation 1.
- “The things which are” are referring to the literal churches in Asia Minor at the end of the 1st century, as well as for instructions for the church during the entire Church Age (Rev. 2 – 3).
- “The things which shall be hereafter” is referring to the things after the churches, or after the rapture (Rev. 4:1).
Take note of the parenthetical passages inserted
between the main events, which explain certain
things that are to happen along with the main
events but are not the same as these events.
- Parenthetical passage 1 - (Revelation 7:1-17)
- Parenthetical passage 2 - (Revelation 8:2-6)
- Parenthetical passage 3 - (Revelation 8:13)
- Parenthetical passage 4 - (Revelation 10:1-11:14)
- Parenthetical passage 5 - (Revelation 14:1-20)
- Parenthetical passage 6 - (Revelation 15:2-4)
- Parenthetical passage 7 - (Revelation 16:13-16)
- Parenthetical passage 8 - (Revelation 17:1-18:24)
- Parenthetical passage 9 - (Revelation 19:1-10)