Available in 3 sizes - 24x36 inches, 36x60 inches and 48x72 inches, in horizontal and vertical shapes, this durable area rug will surely make a style statement in any room. Add playful, colorful or stylish graphics to effortlessly match your aesthetics. This area rug features hemmed edges and a coated backing, ready for any flat-lay design.
* 100% Polyester Chenille
* Multiple sizes
* Hemmed edges
* Grey underside
These are a constant reminder to overcome sin and remain in Christ.
The references given on the bottom of the rug are:
Revelation 2:7, 10-11, 17, 26-28; 3:5, 12, 21; 21:-18
Eighteen Blessings to the Overcomer
- The tree of life (Rev. 2:7)
- The crown of life (Rev. 2:10; 3:11)
- Escape the second death or lake of fire
(Rev. 2:11; 20:14)
- The hidden manna (Rev. 2:17)
- A white stone and a new name (Rev. 2:17)
- Part in the rapture (Rev. 2:25; 3:11; 1 Th. 4:16;
Php. 3:21; Col. 3:4; 1 Cor. 15:23, 51-58)
- Power over the nations (Rev. 2:26-27)
- Complete defeat of rebels (Rev. 2:27)
- The Morning Star (Rev. 2:28)
- Walk with Christ in white (Rev. 3:4-5)
- Name eternally in the book of life (Rev.
- Confession of name before God (Rev. 3:5)
- A pillar in God's temple (Rev. 3:12)
- Eternal abiding with God (Rev. 3:12)
- God's name upon him (Rev. 3:12)
- Name of the New Jerusalem upon him
- New name of Christ upon him (Rev. 3:12)
- Eternal throne and kingdom (Rev. 3:21;
1:6; 5:10; 11:15; 22:4-5)
YOU can be AN OVERCOMER!
Jesus conquered death, hell, and the grave. He did this by conquering sin. He was conceived by God, not man so He was born sinless. He is our example to live like (2 Cor. 5:17-21; 1 Pet. 2:21-22; 1 Jn. 2:1-6; 3:1-10).
Only the overcomer is promised heaven (Rev. 2:7, 10-11, 17, 26-28; 3:5, 12, 21; 21:1-8). We could not overcome w/o Jesus, but we are NOT OVERCOMERS JUST BECAUSE JESUS IS. We actually have to overcome sin ourselves, but He has made it possible with and only with Him. He can take away our sin and He can help us from falling back into sin and live like Titus 2:11-13 commands.
All This Is Possible Through:
- The new birth (2 Cor. 5:17; 1 Jn. 2:29; 3:5-10; 5:1-4,18)
- Walking and living in the Spirit (Rom. 8:1-13; Gal. 5:16-26)
- Proper use of Christian weapons (2 Cor. 10:5-7; Eph. 6:10-18; Col. 2:6-10; 3:3-10; 2 Tim. 2:19-21)