Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
The right sleeve has the Millions Vanished logo.
The front says,
"The Book of Revelation
Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand."
The back says,
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass...
[Revelation] Greek: apokalupsis (GSN-<G602>), TO UNVEIL, UNCOVER, REVEAL. It implies the lifting up of a curtain so that all can see alike what is uncovered. When used of writing, it means to reveal or make clear (Eph. 3:3; Gal. 1:12); when used of a person, it denotes visible presence (Rev. 1:1; 2 Thess. 1:7; 1 Pet. 1:7, 13). Here it refers to both the book and the person of Christ.
[of Jesus Christ] Not a revelation altogether concerning Christ, but one from Him. Christ is not the main subject of the book.
[to shew] The purpose was TO SHOW, NOT HIDE from His servants, EVENTS from John's day into all eternity (Rev. 21-22).
These "things (i.e. events) which must shortly come to pass" are the subject matter of the book:
- (Rev. 1-3) Events of the whole church age
- (Rev. 4-5) Events in heaven
- (Rev. 6-19) Events of the future tribulation of Daniel's 70th week (Lk.21:1-11, 25-33; Matt. 24:1-25:46; Mk. 13)
- (Rev. 6-10) are the first half of the 70th Week. The 7th trumpet is Mid-Trib and is the reason for the 12 major events of Revelation 11:15-13:18.
- (Rev. 11-19) is last 3.5 yrs (Rev. 11:2-3; 12:6, 14; 13:5) (Great Tribulation/Jacob’s Trouble).
- (Rev. 20) Events of the Millennium
- (Rev. 21-22) Events of the eternal new heavens and the new earth
"WRITE the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter."
- "which thou hast seen”
John is now commanded to write. In Revelation 1:11 he was told to write what he was about to see. Now he is told to write what he has already seen, the vision of Revelation 1:16-18.
- “which are”
The things of the church from John's day until the time of the things after the church is gone.
- “which shall be hereafter”
After the things which are, or after the churches of Revelation 2:1-3:22.. i.e., after the rapture in Revelation 4:1."
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|