Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
The right sleeve has the Millions Vanished logo!
The front says,
"The Book of Revelation
Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand."
The back says,
“REVELATION IS IN SEQUENTIAL ORDER
“And I saw the seven angels which stood before God ...”
Revelation 8:2-6 is the 2nd parenthetical passage & explains events in heaven between the 7th seal & the first trumpet. They are preparatory to the blowing of the 7 trumpets which complete the first 3 1/2 years of Daniel's 70th week (Rev. 11:15-13:18).
“…and to them were given seven trumpets (Revelation 8:2). You cannot have trumpets blowing in between the seals being opened. The trumpets were not yet given to the angels.
The 7 trumpets are to be blown successively between the seals and vials. The first will be blown after the 7th seal and the last in the middle of the week (Rev. 11:15-13:18)
To recap, as well as continue with sectioning off Revelation's sequential order with 9 parenthetical passages inserted to explain certain things that are to happen along with the main events but are not the same as these events, here again, is the key to the book.
• “The things which thou hast seen” are referring to Revelation 1.
• “The things which are” are referring to the literal churches in Asia Minor at the end of the 1st century, as well as for instructions for the church during the entire Church Age (Rev. 2 – Rev. 3).
• “The things which shall be hereafter” is referring to the things after the churches, or after the rapture (Rev. 4:1).
Take note of the parenthetical passages inserted
between the main events, which explain certain
things that are to happen along with the main
events but are not the same as these events.
• Parenthetical passage 1 - (Revelation 7:1-17)
• Parenthetical passage 2 - (Revelation 8:2-6)
• Parenthetical passage 3 - (Revelation 8:13)
• Parenthetical passage 4 - (Revelation 10:1-11:14)
• Parenthetical passage 5 - (Revelation 14:1-20)
• Parenthetical passage 6 - (Revelation 15:2-4)
• Parenthetical passage 7 - (Revelation 16:13-16)
• Parenthetical passage 8 - (Revelation 17:1-18:24)
• Parenthetical passage 9 - (Revelation 19:1-10)”
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|