Indoor Wall Tapestries
A custom wall tapestry is a surefire way to uplift any room’s aesthetics with a personal touch. This 100% Polyester wall tapestry comes with hemmed edges for extra durability while its mildew and water-resistant properties ensure years worth of decorating bliss. The advanced tapestry printing techniques guarantee crisp detail even for the craziest of designs, in any of our multiple size choices.
* 100% Polyester
* Water and mildew resistant
* Multiple sizes (26x36 in, 51x60 in, 68x80 in, 88x104 in)
This tapestry says,
Eighteen Blessings to the Overcomer
- The tree of life (Rev. 2:7)
- The crown of life (Rev. 2:10; 3:11)
- Escape the second death or lake of fire (Rev. 2:11; 20:14)
- The hidden manna (Rev. 2:17)
- A white stone and a new name (Rev. 2:17)
- Part in the rapture (Rev. 2:25; 3:11; 1 Th. 4:16; Php. 3:21; Col. 3:4; 1 Cor. 15:23, 51-58)
- Power over the nations (Rev. 2:26-27)
- Complete defeat of rebels (Rev. 2:27)
- The Morning Star (Rev. 2:28)
- Walk with Christ in white (Rev. 3:4-5)
- Name eternally in the book of life (Rev. 3:5; 22:18-19)
- Confession of name before God (Rev. 3:5)
- A pillar in God's temple (Rev. 3:12)
- Eternal abiding with God (Rev. 3:12)
- God's name upon him (Rev. 3:12)
- Name of the New Jerusalem upon him (Rev. 3:12)
- New name of Christ upon him (Rev. 3:12)
- Eternal throne and kingdom (Rev. 3:21; 1:6; 5:10; 11:15; 22:4-5)
YOU can be AN OVERCOMER!
Jesus conquered death, hell, and the grave. He did this by conquering sin. He was conceived by God, not man so He was born sinless. He is our example to live like (2 Cor. 5:17-21; 1 Pet. 2:21-22; 1 Jn. 2:1-6; 3:1-10).
Only the overcomer is promised heaven (Rev. 2:7, 10-11, 17, 26-28; 3:5, 12, 21; 21:1-8). We could not overcome w/o Jesus, but we are NOT OVERCOMERS JUST BECAUSE JESUS IS. We actually have to overcome sin ourselves, but He has made it possible with and only with Him. He can take away our sin and He can help us from falling back into sin and live like Titus 2:11-13 commands.
All This Is Possible Through:
- The new birth (2 Cor. 5:17; 1 Jn. 2:29; 3:5-10; 5:1-4,18)
- Walking and living in the Spirit (Rom. 8:1-13; Gal. 5:16-26)
- Proper use of Christian weapons (2 Cor. 10:5-7; Eph. 6:10-18; Col. 2:6-10; 3:3-10; 2 Tim. 2:19-21)